Ginger cat heat seal iron-on embroidery badge
A lovely quality ginger cat heat seal embroidered badge. The badge has a hot melt backing and can be applied using a home iron (or a heat press) and is suitable for use on caps, t-shirts, purses, bags and more.
The badge measures 7 x 6 cm.
Applying your badge
Using a home iron
- Position the badge on your garment/bag
- Set your iron temperature for cotton
- Cover the badge with a piece of greaseproof/parchment/non stick paper
- Iron evenly applying medium pressure for 20-30 seconds (a little longer if not onto a t-shirt)
- For t-shirts - turn the garment inside out and iron for another 20-30 seconds on the back
- Do not iron onto heat sensitive synthetic fabrics
Using a heat press
Temperature 140 centigrade
Time 30 seconds
- Cover the badge with a piece of greaseproof/parchment/Teflon
- Do not heat press onto heat sensitive synthetic fabrics
The above recommendations are for guidance only. You may find that you need a higher temperature or longer time on some fabrics. These badges are suitable for most materials such as cotton, polyester, polycotton blends. Great care should be taken if you are applying to a heat sensitive material such as Nylon.